Designed for hand-eye coordination training without sacrificing cage time, our Fastpitch No Load Vision Training Bats are game weight training bats that are the exact same weight and feel of bats used during games, but with a smaller barrel.
What to expect:
- Improved hand-eye coordination
- Improved contact rate
- Better plate vision
- Better barrel awareness
- One No Load Vision Training Bat (weighted like a game bat)
What to know about the product:
- 1-1/2" diameter barrel
- Made of composite material
- 100 swing break in period (tee work)
- Not Intended for game use
- Not intended for use below 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Patent Pending
- 1-Year Warranty
What can you hit with these training bats?
- Softballs and baseballs
- Small training baseballs
- Hitting plyos
- Wiffle balls
Use your Fastpitch No Load Vision Training Bats to hit real softballs up to 40 mph. We recommend using the No Load Vision Trainer with our Bat Speed Training Bats and our Bat Speed Training Program to improve your bat speed, swing strength, and hand-eye coordination the next time you're up at the plate.
No Load Vision Trainer Size Chart (Softball)