Designed to hit real baseballs and softballs, use our One Hand Training Bats for soft toss and tee work drills.
What to expect:
- Improved hand-eye coordination
- Improved feel of both top and bottom hand
- Improved barrel control and awareness
- Increased bat speed
- (1) One Hand Training Bat
What to know about the product?
- 1-1/2" diameter barrel
- Made of composite material
- Not intended for use below 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Patent Pending
- 1-Year Warranty
What can you hit with these training bats?
- Baseballs and softballs
- Small training baseballs
- Hitting plyos
- Wiffle balls
Recommended for baseball or softball players looking to improve top and bottom hand path of their swing. One hand training also improves forearm, wrist, and hand strength. Perfect use by youth or adult softball players.
One Hand Training Bat Size Chart